Wednesday, February 15, 2012

52 Reasons I Adore My Daughter


  Valentines Day has once again come and gone.  We were fairly low key about it around our house hold and only played into the hype for the little one's sake. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day with big plans? Or would you rather save the romance for anniversaries and other such occasions, like we do?
  This year I crafted two little books. The end result had a big impact and my efforts were rewarded with hugs and kisses(My favorite!)

  I decided to share my daughter's. I hid it in her lunch box so she could be surprised at school.(How fun! I was excited for her lol)




All of my supplies were from the Dollar Store which included:

*1 deck of playing cards
*1 package of binder rings
*1 single hole punch
*1 scrap booking glue stick
*Various embellishments of your choice 
*card stock as  backgrounds. Or construction paper. Or brown paper bags (That is what I used for the mister's book).
*A black Gel pen or Scrap booking pen, also from the Dollar Store.
*Stamps for the numbers. If you are as lucky as I was, they will also be at your local Dollar Store (Insert happy dance, here).
*Sandpaper to lightly sand down the backs of each card for a more distressed look ( I also did this to the Mister's).
Ta-Da! Be very proud of yourself and tuck it away as a nice little keepsake to look back on. 

Happy Crafting!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, A comment! A Comment! How Exciting! Thank You! I will write you back, shortly! :)