Monday, January 2, 2012

Twisted


Hi Y'all !Pin It
I have been trying to find more ways to organize our home, without spending much, if anything at all. One issue that I have been having is finding shirts I hang up, on the floor! But, there is NO way I would spend 5.00 dollars on a hanger with the pinchy things attached and the plastic hangers with the little groove in them just don't hold wide neck shirts, especially if they are moved around in the closet while I am trying to find something to wear. Wire hangers. I loath them. Everything about them is annoying. Until.... I came up with this idea:




.

You can wrap ribbon/yarn around the ends using a hot glue gun to make them more pretty if need be, or to avoid a funny poke mark on more delicate shirts.  
Hope you find this useful, please feel free to comment below! 



2 comments:

Oh, A comment! A Comment! How Exciting! Thank You! I will write you back, shortly! :)